2. Get some decorating done. I have had a few picture projects that I have wanted to get done since we moved into our house in October and they will finally get accomplished over the summer!!
3. READ, READ, READ!! I've had a gift card for my Kindle burning a hole in my pocket since Christmas and I can't wait to spend it and read.
4. I guess I should list some teacher stuff huh!? I really want to work on organization of my classroom this summer. I had issues all year with keeping two sets of classes organized.
|Via Beth Newingham|
5. I also really want to incorporate readers notebooks into my teaching for my 2nd and 3rd graders as well as butter utilize my current writing notebooks. So this will be my summer project :)
6. Finally, I want to COOK all the yummy stuff I have been pinning on Pinterest.
Head on over the A Cupcake for Teacher and join the fun!!